Cute Animal Headphones to Make Listening Extra Fun
Safety was a design priority for the Listening First headphones with slotted earcup baffles protecting the internal speakers against accidental perforation by sharp objects. Noise-reducing earcups rest around not in the ears to provide maximum protection against ambient noise so students won't increase the volume to hear the content. The rugged ABS plastic earcups won't shatter (unlike materials used in consumer electronics items) into potentially dangerous shards and withstand the rigors of daily use to help children remain focused on learning. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced and has in-line volume control for individual preferences. The 3.5mm stereo plug enables student listening to smartphones, tablets, computers and other audio sources.
Product Description/ Features:
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students ages: 2-9 years old
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- iOS, Windows, Android compatible
- Three year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.
How It Helps:
- Good for kids with sensitivities as they are designed to fit children and won't result in discomfort
- Good for plane rides but requires the adaptor for airplanes
Things to Note:
- Optional disposable hypoallergenic cloth earpad covers (2800EC) are available for headphones in high use settings. Students and teachers tell us the covers help make the headphones feel even cooler, are comfortable to wear and help keep the earpads clean (pre-order required)
- Creating a small group of differentiated learners is possible with the use of a stereo jackbox.