The Bundle To Cosy Up and Chill
Snuggle up on the Plopsta with these classic trendables vibrating pillow. These lightweight, sweater like portable calming pillows offer a gentle sensation when they are squeezed, calming and soothing the body through vibrations.
Plopsta is a spill-proof rectangular bean bag with many colours to choose from. Say goodbye to your chairs and hello to bean bags!
- The bundle includes: 1 Senseez Trendables Vibrating Pillow + 1 doob Plopsta medium sized bean bag
- Senseez Trendables: choose from Sweater, Flannel and Hooded
- Designed for older kids, teens and adults
- Construction: thin layers of poly foam inside so sitting is comfy, Zippered sides to easily replace batteries, Vibrating battery pack enclosed in own secure pouch
- Material: Flannel is made of well, flannel! Hooded is made of soft fleece and the Sweater is made of soft cotton yarn sweater material.
- Stuffing is softer for squeezing and cuddling
- Activated via compressions. Gently vibrates when squeezed
- No on/off switch
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- No dangerous cables or dangling wires
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 5.5 inches/ 43 x 33 x 14cm
- Weight: 1.5 lb/ 0.68kg
- Batteries not included
- Recommended age: 9 and above
- All covers removable for easy washing
- doob Plopsta bean bag:
- Spill-proof polyester rectangular bean bag (filled)
- Medium (1.4 by 1.1m* ; 1.4 by 0.8m** ; 320L) $229 * Size of bean bag when unfilled. ** Floor area taken up when filled and set in lounger position.
- Want something bigger? Find large here
- Outer cover fabric material: Polyester with PU undercoat; removable; spill-proof (wipe to clean or remove and rinse)
- Inner bag: tetoron- cotton
- YKK Zippers; Child-proof zip for inner bag
How It Can Help You or Your Loved Ones
- The hooded design has 2 pockets and hoodie, the flannel has one pocket, while the sweater has real wooden buttons to play with.
- Pockets allow one to hide their hands or tech gadgets inside
- Designed by a mom, these pillows help kids that have trouble sitting for meals, stories, car rides, shopping trips, school work, movies, or anything else. Kids/ teens/ adults love the soothing vibrations of senseez.
- Kids/teens that have trouble sitting for meals, stories, car rides, shopping trips, school work, movies, or anything else will be comforted by the vibrations of Senseez.
- Teens that have trouble concentrating can benefit from the gentle vibrations
- While they’re great for anyone with energy, the Senseez sensory cushions make ideal special needs cushions, especially for children with autism, ADHD, or sensory processing disorder.
- The vibrating cushions can calm kids who need more sensory feedback or help train hypersensitive kids to tolerate more sensations.
- The Senseez pillow is designed to be most beneficial to the user when it is compressed by sitting or squeezing. It is not recommended for use as a head pillow. But some people like to squeeze it to help fall asleep.
- Vibrational therapy has been used for many years in many different forms. Some children require the vibrations to help calm their bodies, while other children just enjoy the way it feels! For more information in using vibrations to soothe the body see our CLINICAL TRIAL results. Senseez is proud to be the first to use these sensations to help children and teens in this way!
- Use the Plopsta' to create a timeout space in your home, school or clinic
- There are many various positions to place the Plopsta' to suit your child's or your preference, check out the video for ideas
Other Things to Note:
- Disclaimer: Senseez are not a medical device and should not be used for medical or therapeutic purposes. They are not waterproof and should never be used around or submerged in water. The vibration mechanism emits a noise that may not be suitable for some children. Each child will respond differently to Senseez. Senseez are not toys and caution should be used when they are treated as such. Senseez are intended for use with children ages 3+ with parental supervision. While they are designed to ensure safety, Senseez Pillows is not responsible if any contents are ingested or misused, or for injury resulting from electrical components.
- Check out how to change batteries here.
- Due to differences in monitor settings, actual colours of doob bean bags may vary from screen colours.
- Check out maintenance information on the doob product page here