Never Forget The Important Moments!
Talking Photo Albums with 200 minutes of recording time and a micro USB socket for file transfer
Provides regular opportunities for many speaking and listening activities by combining literacy with ICT. Supports the new literacy framework especially focusing on photo sequences, presentations, hiding and revealing pictures and word recognition.
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7" Photo or Image, (125x175mm)
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone
- Total recording time: 200 minutes, across 20 pages
- Re-record as many times as you wish - reuse time and time again!
- Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button
- Earphone Socket for personal listening (3.5mm Phono)
- Built-in Speaker with Volume Control
- 256MB of internal Flash memory
- Miro USB Socket for file transfer
- Insert a 6x4" Photo into the Front Cover
- Batteries are included and replaceable: 3 x AAA
- USB included (for file transfer)
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced
- Size: 225 x 175 x 35mm Approx
- Black faux leather cover
How Can It Help You:
- Perfect for reminiscing. Put some older pictures, for instance, pictures taken when you were growing up, and record your memories with your own voice. Listening to your stories will likely trigger his or her own memories.
- Or send one to your loved one as it is and let him or her select the pictures to fill it with and reminisce about.
- Use it as an instructional manual. If your loved ones sometimes have trouble remembering how to operate the microwave or washing machine, put a picture of the appliance in the album and record verbal instructions.
- Schedule reminder. Record his or her daily schedules, medical appointments, emergency contact numbers, etc.
- Create your own Talking Books – Add voice, music, sound effects and drawings
- Produce pupil profiles or a school profile – Great for open days and parent’s evenings
- Highlights from a school show or play - The story, characters, songs, scenery, rehearsals, reviews etc
- Results of a sports event – Photos, interviews, venue, teams, results, profiles, forthcoming events.
- Modern Foreign Languages – Translations, Café Menus, songs, transport, shopping.
- Send it as a perfect gift to your loved ones, friends or colleagues.
- Put the memorable photographs of you and your loveds ones, record the memories wth your own voice, and send it as an anniversary present to your girl friend, boy friend, wife, or husband. He/ she will surely be touched by such a unique gift.
- Send it to your children as a graduation gift. They can put the photos of their classmates, activity photos and record their stories together.
- Send it to your aging parents as a birthday present, with your old growing up photos inserted with the recorded stories.
- Or simply use it to creat your very own life stories.
Other Things to Note: