Keep your devices dry with these briks!
The Dry-Brik contained in the Dry & Store family of products has three important functions: (1) to permanently remove the moisture molecules that are released from the devices during the warm drying cycle; (2) to drive the relative humidity inside the box to a much lower level than is possible with just a heater, thus maximizing the drying capability; and (3) to capture odors.
- Dry-Brik II works with all Dry & Store models
- Includes 3 individual Dry Brik II Desiccant Blocks.
- Physical Characteristics - Weight: 0.8 oz each (22.8 g) Size: 1.625” wide x 3” deep x .625” high (4.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 1.6 cm)
How it helps you
- Contains a more aggressive sorbent with much greater moisture-adsorbing capacity
- Composition The Dry-Brik desiccant is a powerful proprietary molecular sieve, which is a much more aggressive desiccant than silica gel. Moreover, mol sieve (pronounced “MOL SIV”) is better suited for the operating temperature of Dry & Store.
Boxes using heat alone lower the relative humidity by warming the air, but the amount of moisture in the air does not change. While warm air can hold more moisture than cool air, unless the water is removed, it can condense right back where it was when the heat goes off. That's where the desiccant comes in.
Products without a desiccant might work fine in a desert, but in a humid environment they are simply ineffective. The Dry & Store family of products uses DryMaxTM technology: a controlled amount of warm dry air, a soft but continuous flow of air around all of the small ports and openings in an electronic device like a hearing instrument, and the powerful Dry-Brik II desiccant to do the job right!
For Singapore shipping: Use the shipping code ESGShip at checkout.
We reserve the right to cancel orders that we do not have stock and will provide a full refund.
We ensure we only stock high quality products and therefore your feedback is very important to us. If you provide us with a review, we will give you a discount for your next purchase as a token of appreciation.
For non-Singapore buyers, kindly ensure that you pay to your own state any import tax and duties. We do not manage that on your behalf and are not liable for any of such charges.
We also have a 14 days money back guarantee policy. If you are not happy with your product, you can file for a refund within 14 days of recieving it. However you are required to pay for shipping the product (packaging intact) back to us. We are a Singapore based business therefore the product have to be sent back here. Due to hygiene reasons, chew products are non refundable.
Shipping Times (upon ship out*):
Items will be shipped out within 2 working days unless out of stock, of which you will be notified by email of estimated delivery.
- Singapore shipping: approximately 2-3 business days
- Malaysia shipping: approximately up to 8 business days
- Rest of Asia shipping: approximately up to 8 business days
- Rest of the World shipping: expect up to 14 business days
* Some products might have longer shipping dates as they might be sent out from supplier's warehouse. Product page will indicate shipping times.
- Orders paid via our Paylah account can recieve 2% discount on the total order.
- Simply send us an email at IrisadaPlay@gmail.com of the link to the item and quantity
- We will send you an invoice
- Upon payment we will deliver the item to you
What improvements would you like to see for this product?
You can put down your suggestion below on how the product can be improved and get it voted, for e.g I wish the dress could be in yellow. If you don't have any suggestions, you can simply click on the ME2 icon to show your support!