Keep your devices dry with these briks!
The Dry-Brik contained in the Dry & Store family of products has three important functions: (1) to permanently remove the moisture molecules that are released from the devices during the warm drying cycle; (2) to drive the relative humidity inside the box to a much lower level than is possible with just a heater, thus maximizing the drying capability; and (3) to capture odors.
- Dry-Brik II works with all Dry & Store models
- Includes 3 individual Dry Brik II Desiccant Blocks.
- Physical Characteristics - Weight: 0.8 oz each (22.8 g) Size: 1.625” wide x 3” deep x .625” high (4.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 1.6 cm)
How it helps you
- Contains a more aggressive sorbent with much greater moisture-adsorbing capacity
- Composition The Dry-Brik desiccant is a powerful proprietary molecular sieve, which is a much more aggressive desiccant than silica gel. Moreover, mol sieve (pronounced “MOL SIV”) is better suited for the operating temperature of Dry & Store.
Boxes using heat alone lower the relative humidity by warming the air, but the amount of moisture in the air does not change. While warm air can hold more moisture than cool air, unless the water is removed, it can condense right back where it was when the heat goes off. That's where the desiccant comes in.
Products without a desiccant might work fine in a desert, but in a humid environment they are simply ineffective. The Dry & Store family of products uses DryMaxTM technology: a controlled amount of warm dry air, a soft but continuous flow of air around all of the small ports and openings in an electronic device like a hearing instrument, and the powerful Dry-Brik II desiccant to do the job right!
For Singapore shipping: Use the shipping code ESGShip at checkout.