Train your Memory with this Heritage Card Game!
Hua Hee is a card game of beautifully sketched designs of local food and heritage items so that people can better engage their loved ones at home. Hua Hee means happy in the Chinese dialect, Hokkien, and hopes to bring happiness to the young and "young at heart".
The Hua Hee Match game pack comes with 2 sets of each design, allowing players to facilitate the memory matching game.
- It is suitable for a group of 2 - 4 players.
- All game packs come with a set of instructions.
- Dimension: 8.7cm x 7.5cm
- 310 gsm artcard with Matte lamination on both sides of card
- Designs include: Tingkat, Clogs, Straw Fan, Gasing, Kueh Lapis, Otak-Otak, Ba Zhang, Ang Ku Kueh, Pineapple Tart, Durian, Curry Puff, Ketupat, Kueh Tutu, Ice Kacang, Satay, Kueh Pie Tee, Ondeh Ondeh, Calendar, Axe Brand Oil, Five Stones, Kueh Dadar and Peng Kueh
How Can It Help:
- Trains memory
- Builds social skills
- Easy to hold
- Trains object recognition
- Practise social skills while playing with a partner or in a group
- Simple pictures make it easy to identify
- Card games are a good way to train speech with young children
Other Things Note:
You can find Hua Hee Snap here
Rules of Play:
1. Identify matching cards and lay them out in a sequence that is suitable for your players.
2. Ask players to memorise the positions of the matching cards.
3. Flip the cards over when they are ready.
4. Ask players to identify the matching cards and flip open the cards identified to determine that they have the correct pair.
5. The game continues until all the matching pairs are uncovered.
1. Grab either Set 1 or Set 2 & divide players into two or more teams.
2. The first player picks a card without looking at it and hold it up against their forehead.
3. The other players in the team are to help the player guess the item without naming it.
4. If the player manages to guess the item, the team gets to keep the card.
5. This then continues onto the next team. The game ends when all the cards are used. The team with most cards win.
1. Grab Set 1 or 2 & divide players into two or more teams.
2. The first player picks a card and draws the item in a given duration of time.
3. Players get other players in their team to guess the item based on their drawing.
4. This continues until all the cards are used.
5. The team that guesses the most items wins the game.
1. Grab Set 1 or Set 2 & divide players into two or more teams.
2. Each player picks three cards and tells a story with them.
3. The players decide who told the best story.
4.The player with the best story gets to pick one card from other players.
5. The game continues as all players draw a new card and enter the next round.
6. The game ends when all cards are used. The player with the most cards wins.