Wear Your Sound All Around!
ListenLid headwear is made for you to listen on the go. Whatever your mode of ear gear (eg. cochlear implant, iPod®, MP3) if you want to listen to your favorite music, book or podcast at the beach, in the gym or at the pool then ListenLid caps and hats make listening through your device easy and secure while you swim, surf, ride or slide.
- Each ListenLid cap or hat has an outer pocket to neatly contain devices ensuring that they are fully secured without messy cords
- Innovative back pocket secures waterproof listening devices (eg Cochlear implant, iPod, MP3)
- Fully detachable cord and clip to secure cap to clothing
- Mesh permeable fabric provides maximum audibility to cochlear implant users
- Unique "button hole" cord management solution for ear buds and coils or head magnets
- High-quality durable polyester mesh material and wide, firm elastic band for comfort
How can it help you
- Holds your hearing devices in place and neatly while you run, swim, surf, ride and slide
- Designed with active adults and children in mind, our headwear is discreet and comfortable
Some things to note
Listening devices must be independently waterproof in order to be safely worn in the water. ListenLid hats and caps are not waterproof.
Advanced Bionics®, Neptune® (up to two devices can be accommodated) and the Naída cochlear implant with AquaCase® (one AquaCase® can be accommodated)
Permeable mesh cap: 95% polyester/ 5% elastane
Elastic band: 25% rubber/ 75% polyester
Pocket backing: 82% polyamide / 18% elastane
Please note that ListenLid swim caps will not keep your hair dry; rather, they provide a secure and convenient alternative to swim caps for those with waterproof listening devices.