Calm Your Senseez 3 Ways with These Cozy Weighted Hot/ Cold Gentle Vibrating Bolsters
Hug them and squeeze them! These weighted bolsters offer a gentle sensation when they are squeezed, calming and soothing the body through vibrations. The hot and cold pack provides the soothing sensations and the weight provides the pressure needed for extra calming effect. Remove the packs and you can use this pillow for yoga too!
Product Descriptions/ Features:
- Designed for all ages
- Construction: thin layers of poly foam inside so sitting is comfy, Zippered sides to easily replace batteries, Vibrating battery pack enclosed in own secure pouch
- Multi-speed USB rechargeable Vibration Unit (must be charged when recieved). Hot/cold pack insert (microwave or freezer). Weighted Therapy, pressure therapy
- Stuffing is softer for squeezing and lap use
- Activated via compressions. Gently vibrates when squeezed
- No on/off switch
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- No dangerous cables or dangling wires
- Dimensions: 17in x 6.5in dia/ 44cm x 16.5cm dia
- Weight: 4 lb/ 1.82kg
- Batteries not included
- Recommended age: 3 and above
- All covers removable for easy washing
How Can It Help:
- Insert the hot and cold pack for soothing sensations after heating or cooling it
- Insert the weight pack for pressure therapy
- Designed by a mom, these pillows help kids that have trouble sitting for meals, stories, car rides, school work, movies, or anything else. Kids/ teens/ adults love the soothing vibrations of senseez.
- Teens that have trouble concentrating can benefit from the gentle vibrations
- While they’re great for anyone with energy, the Senseez sensory cushions make ideal special needs cushions, especially for children with autism, ADHD, or sensory processing disorder.
- Some find that these bolsters are great for yoga too
- The vibrating cushions can calm kids who need more sensory feedback or help train hypersensitive kids to tolerate more sensations.
- This series are good for use at home and therapy.
- The Senseez pillow is designed to be most beneficial to the user when it is compressed by squeezing. It is not recommended for use as a head pillow. But some people like to squeeze it to help fall asleep.
- Vibrational therapy has been used for many years in many different forms. Some children require the vibrations to help calm their bodies, while other children just enjoy the way it feels! For more information in using vibrations to soothe the body see our CLINICAL TRIAL results. Senseez is proud to be the first to use these sensations to help children and teens in this way!
Other Things to Note:
- Disclaimer: Senseez are not a medical device and should not be used for medical or therapeutic purposes. They are not waterproof and should never be used around or submerged in water. The vibration mechanism emits a noise that may not be suitable for some children. Each child will respond differently to Senseez. Senseez are not toys and caution should be used when they are treated as such. Senseez are intended for use with children ages 3+ with parental supervision. While they are designed to ensure safety, Senseez Pillows is not responsible if any contents are ingested or misused, or for injury resulting from electrical components.
- Check out how to change batteries and use your adaptables here.
- Check how to use the hot/ cold pack here.
- Read through warning leaflet here