This Smart Chair Walking Stick (Essential) comes complete with an array of thoughtful standard safety features:
- High power energy saving integrated LED Lights (20 Lux), enough to brighten up the walkway to improve visibility. When fully charged, it will last for more than 12 hours.
- Safety Red Flashing Lights operates together with the built-in LED lights, increase safety and reduce vehicle accidents while crossing the road. When fully charged, it will last for more than 6 hours.
- Alarm on demand, to attract quick attention of bypasses in time of emergency.
- High Strength Aluminium Alloy Shaft (6061 Grade) It is excellent for corrosion resistant.
- Certified to CE and RoHS compliance. The handle is tested to resist a vertical force of up to 1108 N (113kg).
- It comes complete with USB charger and a BS 3-pin plug.
- Anti -Slip Seat.
- Ergonomically crafted shape for extra comfort.
- 5 level of height adjustment from 80cm to 90cm.
- Support Max load of 120kg.
- Reference image for recommended sitting direction
Other Things To Note: Selecting The Right Walking Stick
MP3 version is recommended for elderly, especially those who are struggling with Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease.
Listening to music is a big part of music therapy. Music therapy uses music to help promote the good cognitive functioning of the brain. Through music therapy, elderly adults can fight depression, express emotions, improve their listening and comprehension, promote good memory, concentration and improve their verbal and social skills.
Choosing the model of a walking stick. It depends on the elderly status:
M Quad: If the elderly are just recovering and learning to walk
S Quad: If the elderly are looking for a M Quad alternative and may need to climb the staircase
Folding Chair: If the elderly just need to rest at interval
Folding/Travelling: If the elderly need an extra unit for travelling and prefer it to be compact
Umbrella: If the elderly prefer to use an umbrella as a walking stick and need a support
Standard: If the elderly have not been using a walking stick and need a support