Calm Your Senseez with These Colourful Gentle Vibrating Pillows
These colorful, lightweight, fun-shaped vibration cushions offer a gentle sensation when they are squeezed or sat on, relaxing, calming, or soothing the body. Use them at home. Use them at school. Use them in restaurants or on the go.
The extra cute and cuddly jelly fish design makes kids want to cuddle it for hours.
Product Descriptions/ Features:
- Construction: thin layers of poly foam inside so sitting is comfy, Zippered sides to easily replace batteries, Vibrating battery pack enclosed in own secure pouch
- Material: Jellyfish is made of super soft rose swirl, Bumpy Turtle is made of soft bumpy material, Furry Cow is made of soft furry material
- Activated via compressions. Gently vibrates when squeezed
- No on/off switch
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- No dangerous cables or dangling wires
- Includes a clip for attaching to bags
- Denser foam suited for sitting or squeezing
- Packaging can be used as carry case
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches/ 24 x 24 x 7.6cm (plus 8 tentacles for the Jelly fish and tails for the Cow and the Turtle)
- Weight: 1 lb/ 0.5kg
- Batteries not included
- Recommended age: 3 and above
How Can It Help:
- The tentacles on the jellyfish provide extra sensations: rub them or dangle them over the skin for that added sensory input
- The soft furriness from the cow creates more sensations by rubbing the softness
- The raised soft bumps from the turtle adds to the sensory stimulation
- The tails on the cow and turtle makes the pillows look like adorable animals: rub them between the fingers or across the face for extra tactile feelings
- Designed by a mom, these pillows help kids that have trouble sitting for meals, stories, car rides, shopping trips, school work, movies, or anything else. Kids love the soothing vibrations of senseez.
- The senseez pillows are small enough to take anywhere and are made just for little bums.
- Kids that have trouble sitting for meals, stories, car rides, shopping trips, school work, movies, or anything else will be comforted by the vibrations of Senseez.
- While they’re great for any kids with energy, the Senseez sensory cushions make ideal special needs cushions, especially for children with autism, ADHD, or sensory processing disorder.
- The vibrating cushions can calm kids who need more sensory feedback or help train hypersensitive kids to tolerate more sensations.
- The Senseez pillow is designed to be most beneficial to the user when it is compressed by sitting or squeezing. It is not recommended for use as a head pillow. But some people like to squeeze it to help fall asleep.
- Vibrational therapy has been used for many years in many different forms. Some children require the vibrations to help calm their bodies, while other children just enjoy the way it feels! For more information in using vibrations to soothe the body see our CLINICAL TRIAL results. Senseez is proud to be the first to use these sensations to help children and teens in this way!
Other Things to Note:
- Disclaimer: Senseez are not a medical device and should not be used for medical or therapeutic purposes. They are not waterproof and should never be used around or submerged in water. The vibration mechanism emits a noise that may not be suitable for some children. Each child will respond differently to Senseez. Senseez are not toys and caution should be used when they are treated as such. Senseez are intended for use with children ages 3+ with parental supervision. While they are designed to ensure safety, Senseez Pillows is not responsible if any contents are ingested or misused, or for injury resulting from electrical components.
- Check out how to change batteries here.